Home Siding That Halts Heat Transfer
in Your Pampa, TX, Home
New home siding can bridge the gap between a tired exterior and a terrific façade. It can bridge the distance between Pampa, Texas, residents selling a home and those searching for one to buy. And it can bridge the years between a home’s former glory and its dynamic comeback. But for heat trying to escape or enter a building, home siding should be a bridge to nowhere.
Unfortunately, as much as 35 percent of a home’s warmth is lost or gained through “thermal bridging” in its exterior walls. Framing components such as studs, nails, plates, and headers can conduct heat, making them conduits for energy loss. That’s why at Woodbridge Home Exteriors, we offer our exclusive line of Woodbridge Classic insulated home siding. Engineered to minimize thermal bridging, this premium product slams the brakes on heat transfer and makes your Pampa, TX, home more energy efficient, which in turn could provide savings on your monthly energy bills.
Not only does our vinyl home siding provide an exceptional thermal barrier, it also:
- Enhances the structural integrity of your home, thanks to rugged construction that makes each plank up to five times more rigid than other brands of siding
- Resists impacts, hinders mold and mildew growth, and is impervious to both termite and water damage
- Features rolled-edge nail hems to ensure superior performance in any climate or weather condition
- Prevents moisture incursion and provides protection against wind damage
- Washes clean with just a quick squirt from a garden hose
- Comes in a variety of finishes and tasteful, fade-resistant colors that will retain their like-new luster for decades to come
And all of the home siding we install is backed by lifetime warranties that include labor, so you’ll be able to rest easy knowing your home improvement investment is protected.
Insulated home siding is a great way to add beauty and value to your Pampa, TX, home. If you’re ready to rein in energy waste, call Woodbridge Home Exteriors today to schedule a no-obligation consultation and discuss the many financing options we offer qualified customers.