The Best Siding for Houses Should Offer Wichita, KS, Homeowners Exceptional Beauty and Weather Protection
If you are researching siding for houses and wondering what kind would be best for your Wichita, Kansas, home, you should keep three things in mind. First, many advances have been made in cladding during the last few decades. Siding for houses now comes in a variety of materials, including traditional options such as wood, metal, and stone, as well as newer options including vinyl and fiber cement. While traditional materials are visually appealing, they are susceptible to rot, corrosion, chipping, and insect damage. They also require more upkeep than newer options. Secondly, siding for houses should provide both great looks and exceptional weatherproofing. If it doesn’t offer a satisfying balance between the two, sooner or later you’ll regret your cladding choice. Lastly, the best siding offers benefits you may not have considered. Noise reduction, improved energy efficiency, and protection from mold and mildew are just a few of the advantages you can expect when you select the right product for your Wichita, KS, home.
At Woodbridge Home Exteriors, we offer our exclusive Woodbridge Classic insulated vinyl siding for houses. Engineered to exacting standards and designed to provide long-lasting beauty, Woodbridge Classic siding:
- Resists scratches and impacts from hail, windblown debris, woodpeckers, and even baseballs
- Remains snug and secure in wind gusts of up to 130 mph
- Contains a titanium dioxide additive that prevents color fading due to exposure to ultraviolet light
- Boasts precision-contoured insulation up to 1½ inches thick for superior thermal performance
- Convincingly mimics the look and texture of finely milled wood
- Is exceptionally breathable, allowing water vapor to escape from behind panels, which keeps the underlay dry and discourages the growth of mold and mildew
If you would like to learn more about the advantages our siding provides for houses in Wichita, KS, contact Woodbridge Home Exteriors today and schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our representatives. And be sure to ask about the financing plans available to qualified customers.